Watch the video below. Then, answer the following questions: Had you heard of the DASH diet before? Do you have a history of high blood pressure in your family or do you suffer from hypertension? Even if you answer no to both, the best way to cure disease is to prevent it all together, so how can you incorporate the DASH diet in your daily eating to prevent or treat hypertension? Offer your classmates a recipe that would meet some of the goals of the DASH diet utilizing several food groups and do provide the recipe. Make sure you also provide the resource or the link of your recipe. After you have written your post, provide feedback to 2 of your classmates. Remember to read the guidelines for writing blogs before you write your blog so you can get the best score on the assignment.
Stop Hypertension with the DASH diet
INTRUCTIONS: Give your blog a title that the reader cannot resist.
2. Start with an introduction that grabs the reader’s attention.
3. Answer the questions, share your experience and deliver advise.
4. Close with a Motivational Bang
5. Polish your paper: Check your spelling, grammar and punctuation, justify your margins, double space, use a standard font like Arial or Times New Roman #12.
6. Cite information, provide a reference using APA style. Remember to reference the video the blog is based on and your book, if you use it.
7. It is a Blog so writing is expected. Don’t just add a link with one sentence; this is not blogging.
8. Do not use bullets or numbers. Make sure your blog has an introduction, at least 3 supporting paragraphs and a conclusion that renders advise to the reader.
*Papers without references will automatically receive a grade of a D.
Do your best!