The purpose of this assignment is to align HR strategic staffing goals through a job needs analysis for a position that does not currently exist.
In a 1,000- to 1,250-word analysis, begin by discussing the benefits of conducting a job needs analysis. Then include the following in your analysis:
- Provide an overview of the company, including identifying the organizational and HR strategic goals.
- Conduct a job needs analysis to identify the positions that need to be filled.
- Determine the outcome of the job needs analysis.
- Identify the duties and responsibilities to outline the job specifications.
- Create an original job description.
Your analysis must include a minimum of three scholarly sources