The first thing I would like to do is return to the original “scene of the crime”, if you will.
- A stranger saving a drowning child.
- A solider risking their life for a civilian.
- A doctor making sure that a cure for an illness was affordable and available to all people.
- Do you still agree with your original answer? Why or why not?
- Between utilitarianism, Kantian deontology, prima facie deontology, and virtue ethics, which theory has had the biggest impact on your response? Why is that? Use the readings or the videos you’ve watched throughout the semester to clarify your answer. I want quotations.