Respond to the following:
- How does natural and social capital accounting differ from SROI?
- Why is it important for organizations to value natural and social capital?
- Should a company report about issues that are material for stakeholders but not for the business?
- As a leader of an organization, what specific steps would you take to use the SDGs to create transformational change?
- Related to the SDGs, what are three merits of leaders “focusing on most promising business opportunities first”?
Original Post: 525 words
Put the answer underneath each question individually.
The uploaded files are the readings needed to complete the assignment.
- Chakravorti, B. (2015, Nov 20). What Businesses Need to Know About Sustainable Development Goals. Harvard Business Review Digital Article. (5 pages)
- Kramer, M., Agarwal, R., & Srinivas, A. (2019, Jun 12). Business as Usual Will Not Save the Planet. Harvard Business Review Digital Article. (6 pages)
- Natural and Social Capital Accounting: An Introduction for Finance Teams (2014). Edited by the A4S Chief Financial Officer Leadership Network. The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S). (28 pages)