PLEASE READ RUBRIC
Deliverable 4 – Leadership Principles Presentation
Analyze leadership and management principles that guide supervision of nursing care.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are assigned to present at the annual staff training on leadership skills of a transformational leader. This will entail the development of a training module that reflects your understanding and application of transformational leadership to the role of a nursing supervisor. As a transformational leader, you need to have a clear understanding of the principles to guide nursing care. Consider the leadership and management principles from your nursing experiences that guide supervision. As part of the training, you will be discussing delegation, supervision, and prioritization of nursing care.
Create a presentation with notes for the annual staff training to include the following:
- Describe the leadership and management principles needed to develop transformational leadership skills.
- Explain how to effectively delegate, supervise, and prioritize nursing care to improve client outcomes.
- Outline methods to assure staff involvement in the training.
- Include an evaluation tool for the training session.
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.