Enterprise System Recommendation
SugarCubedSquared, Inc. manufactures candy in Riyadh and distributes its products throughout the KSA. The organization has over 300 employees in three locations. Its functional business units currently work in silos, with data pertaining to their various departments held in separate, legacy systems. The company’s revenues are growing, and it has an online retail site.
As the company’s IT manager, you have been tasked with recommending a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) an enterprise system to senior management. Address the following:
- Which type of enterprise system would you recommend and why?
- What are the benefits of implementing such a system?
- What challenges do you foresee in implementing this system? How would you address these?
- What are some of the vendors that offer such systems? Is there one that’s preferable given the organization’s needs? Why? What business factors should be addressed in order to make this determination?
Your well-written report should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. Use APA style guidelines, citing at least two references, as appropriate. Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
- Chapter 10: Enterprise Systems in Information Technology for Management: On-Demand Strategies for Performance, Growth, and Sustainability
- Baryannis, G., Validi, S., Dani, S., & Antoniou, G. (2019). Supply chain risk management and artificial intelligence: state of the art and future research directions. International Journal of Production Research, 57(7), 2179–2202. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2018.1530476
- Zafary, F. (2020). Implementation of business intelligence considering the role of information systems integration and enterprise resource planning. Journal of Intelligence Studies in Business, 10(1), 59–74. Retrieved from https://csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=144207643&site=eds-live