The purpose of this assignment is to analyze an independent or art film according to concepts from chapter 1.Students should draw upon text material and will show an ability to synthesize text material with personal observations.Papers must include, but are NOT limited to:
- What film was chosen and why.
- Your general thoughts on the film.
- No more than one paragraph summarizing the plot of the film.
- How the composition, editing, lighting, and objectivity of the images in the film led the creation of a particular reality for the viewer.
Additional guidelines include:
- Papers must be one-and-a-half to three pages.
- Papers must be typed in 10-point, double-spaced Arial font and follow MLA general formatting.
- Papers are worth 125 points and will be graded according to the attached rubric.
- Attach the paper as a Word, RTF, or PDF attachment in the assignment link.