Module 04 Content
- MedicalWise is implementing a text messaging function for your medical record. Registration will require you to enter MedicalWise website. Websites that allow users to enter or view PII data must be protected with cryptography. A determination of TLS encryption keys has been made for the website management. However, the leadership of MedicalWise only understands this technology as SSL.
For this week’s course project assignment, address the following elements:
- A history and evolution of TLS certificates. Include at least one cited source.
- Description of SSL certificates versus TLS certificates. Include at least one cited source.
- Cryptographers’ Recommendation on TLS Certificate
- Be sure to address minimum system and browser requirements for this version of certificate, including PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.