In Module Five, you developed an academic mission statement and short-term goals for your future college success. Your second final project, which you will work on in this learning block, asks you to do the following:
- Complete a time management plan.
- Revise your academic mission statement and goals created in Week 5.
- Explore the social, motivational, and academic support strategies you are going to utilize to help accomplish your goals.
- Connect your personal ownership of each of those amenities for your success.
Estimated time: 2–3 hours to complete the Academic Success Plan Template document.
After participating in this learning block, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate college-level writing skills.
- Apply techniques for avoiding plagiarism.
- Complete an academic success plan, applying techniques for advanced goal setting and time management.