I NEED THIS BY 07/20/21 BY 5PM.
Your response to this Assessment should:
- Reflect the criteria provided in the Rubric (ATTACHED)
- Adhere to the required assignment length
Critical Analysis of Cross-Cultural Research
- Select a journal article related to cross-cultural research that is published within the last 10 years from one of the following journals for faculty SME approval:
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Research
- International Perspectives in Psychology
- Once you select your article, please message your faculty SME your article for approval
- Use the approved article to complete this Competency Assessment
Assessment (8 pages excluding title and reference pages):
Part 1: Introduction (2 pages)
In your introduction to your critical analysis, include the following:
- Introduce the research you selected (title, authors)
- Describe the study (i.e., purpose of the study)
- Describe the problem addressed in the study as well as the research question
Part 2: Methods and Design (2 pages)
- Describe the overall design of the study you selected
- Describe the type of methodology used (i.e., qualitative, quantitative, or mixed method)
- Describe any ethical considerations within the study you selected. If none are mentioned, explain any potential ethical issues the researcher(s) might have needed to consider
Part 3: Culture within Research (4 pages)
This portion of your assessment is your analysis of how the researcher(s) incorporated culture into their research. Include the following:
- How did the researcher(s) incorporate the nature of culture within their study?
- Are there aspects of the study where researcher(s) could have better incorporated the influence of culture in the sample, methods, analyses, or conclusion and how?
- If the researcher(s) were given an opportunity to improve on their research, what would you suggest? Be specific.
- How would your suggestion facilitate positive social change?