Discussion A: This week’s material discusses some of the rights and duties of landlords and tenants.
- Do you think the law does enough to protect tenants from landlords? What about protecting landlord from tenants?
- What laws are there protecting tenants (or landlords) in your state? Must Be 100-150 Words
Discussion B: This week you have learned about managing teams and methods of communication. To demonstrate how teams and effective communication are applied in the workplace, this week’s discussion forum will involve researching an article using one of the following sources:
- USA Today (www.usatoday.com)
- Wall Street Journal (www.wsj.com)
- New Your Times (www.nytimes.com)
- Forbes (www.forbes.com)
- Bloomberg Business Week (www.bloomberg.com)
- Inc. Magazine (www.inc.com)
- Economist (www.economist.com)
- Entrepreneur (www.entrepreneur.com)
- Harvard Business Review- (www.hbr.org)
Your task is to choose a current article (published in last 60 days) from one of the above-listed sources that relate to how managers develop teams and/or communicate as part of their responsibilities.
- What type of communication is most effective when managing/leading teams? If communication is all that important, why is it that managers still struggle with it?
- What key points in the article support your statements?
Copy and paste the URL address of the article so it easily viewed. Must be 100-150 words.