Analyze what the author reveals about the subject of racism in ‘A Raisin in the Sun’?
- Your paper must be 3 full pages, composed in third person point of view.
- Paper must be composed in 12 point font Times New Roman, Micrsosoft Word
- (No I, me, my, mine, we, us our, you, your).
- Paper must contain a well-developed paragraphs. A quote or paraphrase must be incorporated into each body paragraph. Do not forget to add your intext citation. Failure to do so results in plagiarism and automatic failure of the assignment.
- Refrain from using long quotes. Each body paragraph must begin with a topic sentence that provides an overview of the information that will be discussed in that section.
- A topic sentence can not be a question or quote. Do not end paragraphs with quotes or questions.
- Make sure you incorporate transitions to unify your body paragraphs
- You must incorporate an additional outside source to support your message in your page. This requires research. Research your topic, play, issue to find information that would be beneficial in your paper.
- Do not forget your Works Cited page. You will have two sources on the Works Cited page. (A Raisin in the Sun and the source you located).